Welcome to the new home of Barefoot Running Australia!

Barefoot Running Australia Forums Barefoot Running General Welcome to the new home of Barefoot Running Australia!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sam & Ben

Finally we are now up and running, welcome everyone! We hope to cultivate this community for barefoot runners around Australia (& a hat tip to our NZ friends!), to help share information, news, have discussions (like right here on this forum), ask questions, organise barefoot runs and events, and more.

To take part please signup and become a (free) member, you can even login with your Facebook account. We take yours (and our own!) privacy very seriously, so rest assure we will NEVER sell or share your information with anyone. We have enabled logins with Facebook simply to speed up the process to a one click registration (no needing to fill out your name, email, etc), so by logging in with Facebook this does not give us access to your profile, or your friends, or anything like that–we are just a couple guys who love Barefoot Running and wish to spread the word!

Ben & Sam

scott tinkler
    Participant

Good on you Ben and Sam.
    Never thought I’d become a runner, but I’m barefoot mad now!
    Maybe meet you at a Melbs event one day.
    Best, Scott

Mark G
    Participant

Thanks for your work on this, guys. Love connecting with guys on the barefoot forum based in US, but to connect locally is another level up. Cheers…

Leah
    Participant

Morning, Congratulations on the site. It’s easy to use and the logo well thought out. I’m pretty excited to make the transition to barefoot and I wouldn’t have done it without an experience I had at my GP/Osteopath. Life changing. So I’m here I am.
    Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.